by Augusta Andrews
The time has come to put up your summer colors and trade them for bold, dark colors for fall. Women in general think they can’t wear bold colors, but with these 5 easy steps they will be wearing these beautiful dark colors for Fall that will make them look Chic!
1) Do: Prep your lips properly by exfoliating and moisturizing before application. This makes the color go on smoother and last longer.
2) Don’t: Apply dark lipstick on dry, chapped lips. The color will crack and flake off – not a good look.
3) Do: Line your lips with a pencil similar in color to your lipstick first. This allows you to establish the boundaries of your lip and the pencil helps hold the color in place.
4) Don’t: Apply it straight from the tube. Instead, use a lip brush to give you control over the application and intensity.
5) Do: Clean up mistakes and perfect the edges of your lip with concealer for a polished finished look.
Last but not least, don’t forget about your eyes. Keep it soft with clean liner and lots of mascara. Do a little color on your cheeks in a shade that you love!