Thanks to Augusta Andrews of B. Barnett for another great blog. This would be great for family gatherings for the holidays.
1. Always condition your lips before applying a lip color. It helps anchor your lip color so it stays in place.
2. Line your lips with a flesh colored lip liner.
3. Apply a lipstick that matches your skin tone. Fair skin does well with a peachy flesh tone. Medium skin looks great with a pinkish beige, and darker skin will benefit from a muted mocha.
4. Place a soft nude gloss on top of the lip color.
5. Use a brightening pencil at the bow of the lips to make your pout appear larger.