1. Be sure when using skincare for eyes, use a serum or eye gel. These products are specifically designed for helping with darkness and puffiness. Eye creams are great for lines and wrinkles.
2. Brightening sticks are great when applied first to the under-eye area, corner to corner. This helps lighten the area so less concealer is needed.
3. Color correctors are great when used before concealer. They help to neutralize any green or blue tones circles may have. Use a mauve/rose color for lighter skin and an orange/yellow color for darker skin.
4. Conceal! Always apply with a brush and only at the inner corner where the concern lies. You are not dark or puffy on the outer corner!
5. Finally, set with a thin, loose powder so the makeup can stay in place all day.